Small pet products can help hamsters, gerbils, or any other small pets. I will help pet owners in deciding which hamsters or gerbils to buy.
In the wild, hamsters hot all night and sleep all day. So it would be not be wise to put a hamsters a child's room, as it will keep your child up all night.
Gerbils have a tendency to sleep at night like we do in a live in packs, and so it would not be wise to buy one in a cage. Put two males or two females to a cage.
If you buy a female and male and will breathe very quickly. It was soon become expensive. Take care all of them.
Golden hamsters must be alone!
The Syrian hamster, because of its personality, must be kept alone. They will fight with other hamsters and gerbils, causing injuries to both of them. Dwarf hamsters have a less aggressive personality. It can be kept in pairs or small group.
Studies have indicated that it would be wise to buy hamsters, gerbils, at 6 to 8 weeks old. By pets from bleeders that can give you advice on how to take care of them.
Check for bright eyes, clean fur, and in avoid the ones that are skinning have scabs on them. You should be able to tell the age by tiny white hairs in your ears. Small pet products will make taking care of animals a much easier task.
Most gerbils breeds are from Mongolia and are therefore called Mongolian gerbils. Some owners recently had started selling ones from North Africa, called fat tailed gerbils, which can be very friendly and active little pets. Pet shops owners recommend you keep them in pairs or groups.
Checklist what you need to House them!
Most people keep your pets and wire cage with a plastic base. It is a very popular because it is easy to clean, the wires slides allow your pet to get air. Hamsters in gerbils living burrows and dig tunnels. It can be duplicated in a similar environment of plastic tubes, so they can explore and have fun in their cage.
Things you need for hamsters!
* 10 gallon aquarium cage with mesh top!
* Rat blocks in hamster mix!
* Plastic tubes!
* Timothy hay, Aspen shavings, process corncob or pellet bedding!
* Small box!
* Exercise wheel!
* Cardboard tubes in toilet paper rolls!
* Attachable water bottle with drinking tube!
Things you need for gerbils!
* 10 gallon aquarium were to gerbils!
* Gerbil Mix or rat blocks!
* Aspen or hardwood shavings or processed corn bedding!
* Hay! Extra shavings were shredded paper towels for digging!
* Small boxes are flowerpots!
* Exercise wheel nine solid without rungs!
* Cardboard tubes (recycle from paper towel in toilet paper rolls! Or PVC tubes!
* Attachable water bottle with tube!
Owners of gerbils should not pick up their pet by tails as their tails can be easily injured. I recommend when you pick up a gerbil use both hands at school put up from under its belly and don't squeeze it.
It's going to take time for you to get used to be picked up by you.
Always pick up close to the ground, so it doesn't hurt itself. Also to stop it from running away by picking up over its case of Iraq can't run away.
Plants and flowers can you can use as food!
Small pet products can be purchase through plants and flowers that are safe to feed gerbils. I looked up these errors in their various uses to help gerbils.
* Chickweed: used for asthma, blood disorder and constipation!
* Clover : blood purifier!
* Colts foot: coffin respiratory problems!
* Dandelion: get rid of excess fluids!
Poisonous to gerbils!
In order to best help your small pets you must have quality homes for them. I recommend the wide variety of homes from link below
Learn more by chicking on image below to take full advantage of all store options.